but anyways, here's a busy week of mine!
Tuesday: work 8-5, hang out with Sean
Wednesday: work 8-5, hang out with Chicken
Thursday: work 8-5, hang out with Brad!
Friday: work 8-5, (going to text Alex Wolf to see if we can reschedule from last week)
Saturday: off--Modest Mouse and R.E.M. with JoAnn, Bethany and Courtney!!!
Sunday: off--fun? or Sean.
one of those days is actually 9-7 i think, but I'm not sure when.
I really love the song Linoleum by good 'ol NOFX
ok. alex wolf is a definite for friday. Tingas here we come!
I dont really care about seeing or not seeing people this summer (as bad as that sounds) because I always want to, but things fall through and i feel like crap, so i just dont make plans and thats that! but this week is gonna be busy! :D
i must be off to press my work shirt. life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment